Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cheerwine Available in ATL

Cheerwine, the unique, one-of-a-kind sparkling soft drink from North Carolina, launched in Atlanta this month and has received a strong wave of welcome from those who grew up with the beverage.

Created by L.D. Peeler in 1917, and still held privately by the Peeler family today, Cheerwine has a strong connection with those who grew up in the Carolinas, and who have longed to be able to buy the product in Atlanta.

Available in Publix, Kroger and a number of retail outlets throughout the metro-Atlanta area, the soft drink is already outperforming the Carolina Beverage Corporation’s projection for sales in the area.

www.cheerwine.com

1 comment:

DD said...

I thought I saw that at the grocery store the other day! I'm going to buy some the next time I see it. I've never tried it.