Shaun's Restaurant in Inman Park will partner with Alon’s Bakery and Quality Wine Distributors to feature a Wine and Cheese Tasting Menu highlighting five regions of Europe and the United States on Wednesday, August 20, from 7 to 9 p.m. The menu will be $18 without wine and $38 with the wine pairings. The nightly à la carte menu will also be available.
Wine and Cheese Tasting Menu:
· Charouce Rouzaine, France, served with Homemade Muscadine Jam and paired with a Gruet Blanc de Noir
· Hoja Santa, Texas, served with Corn Cakes and Mesquite Honey and paired with Ch. Peyruchet Bordeaux Blanc
· Meadow Creek Grayson, Virginia, with Date and Pecan Salad and paired with Dom. Wachau Gruner Veltliner
· Rolf Beeler Hochybrig, Switzerland, with a Vidalia Onion Marmalade and paired with Ch. Romfort Cotes de Bourg Merlot
· Neil’s Yard Shropshire Blue, England, served with Eccles Cake and paired with Quinta do Infantado 10-Year Tawny
Reservations are recommended by calling Shaun’s at (404) 577-4358. www.shaunsrestaurant.com.