Come celebrate the fall grape harvest Midtown style on Saturday, Oct. 4, from 1 to 5 p.m. at 5th St. between Peachtree and West Peachtree.
* More than 250 distinct wines from suppliers around the world
* Emerging Georgia Artist Market presented by the 17th Street Art Fair
* Fashion Show from Fabrik
* Live Music by Reggie Hines and Rio Negro
* Flamenco Performance from Caló Gitano
* Organic Farmer's Market with local organic and non-organic farmers
* Self-sustaining, Organic and Biodynamic Vintners Market put on by vintners
from around the world
There will also be food from Intown's top restaurants including: Beleza, Cuerno, Dogwood, Dolce, Ecco, ENO, Geisha House, The Globe, Marlow's, The Melting Pot, Noni's Bar and Deli, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Pozolé, Rathbun's, The Real Chow Baby, Repast, Rosa Mexicano, South City Kitchen, Straits, Steel, The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View and Top Flr.
VIP Evening Edge Experience is located inside ENO. The Evening Edge Experience involves champagne, a Bocce ball tournament, Fashion Statements, a photography exhibition curated by Mary Stanley, reserve level pours for Quality Wine & Spirits, AvantPartir and Empire Distributors, hors d'oeuvres from ENO and live music by Blake Music Group.
For more information please visit, www.harvestmidtown.com.