Uncle Julio's has released these tips for enjoying tequila straight:
- Take your time. Sip, don't shoot.
- Before you taste, notice the color and aroma.
- Taste, notice the body and the finish.
- If you are comparing different tequilas, save some time to compare.
- Sip water between tequilas to refresh the palate.
- Licking lime or salt is not necessary before or after the salt, especially with better tequilas, because these things will mask the drink's flavor.
Uncle Julio's Casa Grande is located at 1860 Peachtree Road NW. For more information about Uncle Julio's and its tequila offerings, visit www.UncleJulios.com.